Hello guys, how are you all?
I love to wear clothes which are modern yet have a hint of traditionality. If you are like me and want to add some pump to your wardrobe, you never go wrong with mustard and grey chaniya choli.
I love how the mustard and grey colors are going perfectly with each other.
The stunning blouse gives a perfect modern look.
With minimal jewelry, you can play with makeup over here.
Here we go with sunflower orange eyes and nude lip color, which is complimenting the look.
I love to wear clothes which are modern yet have a hint of traditionality. If you are like me and want to add some pump to your wardrobe, you never go wrong with mustard and grey chaniya choli.
I love how the mustard and grey colors are going perfectly with each other.
The stunning blouse gives a perfect modern look.
With minimal jewelry, you can play with makeup over here.
Here we go with sunflower orange eyes and nude lip color, which is complimenting the look.
| Sunflower Orange Eyes
Love,
Vrutti
Details:
Chaniya Choli: Atrangi
Hair & Makeup: Monroe Beauty Baroda
Photographer: Shivani Modi
|
Comments
Post a Comment