Skip to main content

Three Ways to Style a Black Blazer...




Hello, beautiful people out there... I hope you guys are doing well. Personally, I love to wear a blazer. It gives you edgy yet classic look. So I created three looks with one black blazer.

                                                                         Look: 1

In the first look, I am wearing a black blazer with blue ripped jeans, plain white t-shirt and rose gold sneakers. And how can I forget about my cute studded black backpack. This look is so cool for going college, traveling and even for a day out.












                                                                        Look: 2

In the second one, I paired up black blazer with a light blue skater dress and with the pair of brown heels. This look is good for a casual party, office as well as for a dinner date. In this look, you can do the modification by using different pairs of shoes or sandals.










                                                                       Look : 3

In third look, I am wearing a bodycon black skirt with purple plain t-back, black blazer, and golden bellies. I am also wearing purple choker neck piece with pearls for the dressy look. You can wear this for office party as well as for a formal party. 







Details:

Look: 1

Blazer: Raymond

Jeans: Zara 

T-shirt: Linking Road, Mumbai 

Bag: Linking Road, Mumbai

Shoes: Westside 

Location Courtesy : Sayaji Garden, Vadodara, Gujarat

Look: 2

Blazer: Raymond

Skater Dress: Flipkart.com 

Heels; Ajio.com 

Location Courtesy : Near Pandya Bridge, Vadodara, Gujarat

Look: 3 

Blazer: Raymond

Skirt: Lee 

T-Back: Jockey 

Bellies: Shades, Vadodara, Gujarat


Picture Courtesy: Priya Patel 

Camera: Nikon D3200








Comments